The Worsley Parka
Keeping warm in chilly conditions just got easier with our 100% waterproof jacket — named after the late British explorer Henry Worsley, who followed in the footsteps of his pioneering heroes by embarking on a series of expeditions to the Antarctic. Thanks to the (detachable) fur collar, shaggy hood lining and wadding, you will feel super-toasty. The patch pockets are ideal for storing gloves, while the reflective piping will keep you safe on the slopes.
- Fully waterproof
- Fully lined
- Zip fastening with storm flap
- Taped seams
- Outer 100% polyester
- Body lining 100% polyamide
- Sleeve lining 100% polyester
- Hood lining 44% modacrylic 28% acrylic 28% polyester
- Filling 100% polyester
- Faux fur 53% modacrylic 35% polyester 12% acrylic
- Rib 98% polyester 2% elastane
- Machine washable
Note: Products within our Clearance section are shown with a WAS price in AU$. This price is indicative only and based on prior pricing established in other markets and currencies.