British Tweed Wide Leg Trouser
This is British heritage at its finest. With tweed sourced from Yorkshire's historic Abraham Moon & Sons mill. The wide-leg cut is universally flattering – especially when paired with a slim-fit top – while you can banish any fears about itchy fabric: these trousers are seriously soft.
- Outer 88% wool 12% polyamide
- Lining 100% polyester
- Full length
- Dry clean only
- Sits at natural waist
- Fitted through waist and hip with a wide leg
- Half lined
- Pressed crease down trouser leg
- Grosgrain trim at waistband
- Concealed hook and bar fastening at centre front waist with zip fly
- Back welt pockets with button fastening
- Side pockets
- Petite 29½"/75cm Regular 31½"/80cm Long 33½"/85cm
Note: Products within our Clearance section are shown with a WAS price in AU$. This price is indicative only and based on prior pricing established in other markets and currencies.