For purchases made through bodenclothing.com.au we operate a no quibble returns policy and if you return an item within 3 months of receipt (although this is reduced to 7 days on sale goods), we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item, no questions asked. Sorry, but we're unable to offer an exchange service in Australia.
Earrings (where the internal packaging seal has been broken) and swimwear (where the hygiene strips have been removed) are non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.
If you are sending your order back to us, please fill in and enclose the form attached to your delivery note.
After this period, until the first anniversary of your order arriving, you can still return anything that does not meet your naturally high quality expectations (things like wear and tear are included, though garments that have been mauled by pets, drawn on by nephews, worn while decorating and so forth, don't qualify). So if you're not happy, we will give you account credit for the amount you paid for that item. Should anything spring a fault in the first 6 months, we will, of course, give you your money back.
When returning goods which you bought using a discount or offer, we will adjust the refund accordingly if you fall below the discount/offer threshold, as that discount or offer will no longer apply.
ParcelPoint is an easy way to return your online purchases. Choose from hundreds of trusted stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel at times and locations more convenient for you. This is our cheapest return method. For Eastern Seaboard it costs $6.95, Adelaide $7.95 and for Perth $8.95.
To return your order via ParcelPoint:
1. Go to https://parcelpoint.com.au/
Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store or any post office.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging including the returns form.
3. Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
4. Post your parcel to us, by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store or any post office.
Take your parcel to any post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
Free returns for PayPal customers*
How does it work?
1. Activate PayPal Refunded Returns service on the PayPal website.
2. If you are not happy with your order, return it in the normal way.
3. Fill in the online form on the PayPal website, requesting your return postage to be refunded. Add your receipt as proof of postage, detailing the amount to be refunded. This form must be completed within 14 calendar days of the return.
4. If accepted, you will receive a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days.
For more information please click here.
PayPal will refund return shipping costs on eligible purchases. See the General Conditions of use for more information.
If you are returning goods for refund please send them to:
ATTN Boden Returns
2-4 Bradford Street
We are pleased to say we process your returns in Australia, rather than waiting for them to get back to the UK. We try to process them as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 14 days when we’re very busy.