We've aimed to make this process as easy as possible. If you follow these steps, your desired clothing will be zooming its way to you in no time.
- Find an item you want to buy
- Choose a colour from the product size and colour selection grid on the right hand side of the product page
- Click on the desired size in the product size and colour selection grid. Then click Add to Bag to add the item to your Shopping basket
- Once you've finished shopping, click on Shopping bag, located in the top right corner of the screen, or click the Go to checkout button on each product page.
- If you are an existing Boden customer, please enter your username and password and click Checkout
- If you're a new Boden customer, you'll need to register your details. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions will guide you through the registration process. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, or have entered all relevant information, you will need confirm your delivery choice and then proceed to Payment
- Enter your payment details and click Confirm order
- You should see a message confirming your order has been placed and is being processed. An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address
To view an item in its different colours:
- Open the product page for the item.
- You'll see a product size and colour selection grid on the right hand side of the screen displaying a list of the colour options, sizes available and stock levels.
- Simply rollover or click on the colour name of the item (e.g. Aqua Mosiac Spot) or on the coloured square directly next to the name.
- The main image should change to display the item in your selected colour.
Every care has been taken to use images that most accurately reflect the actual colour of garments. However, this is not an exact science and slight variations may occur.
Use our size charts to get the exact measurements of all our clothing. There's one for women, men, children and babies and you'll find a link on the product pages. You can also check the dimensions of each garment on the measurements tabs on the product page.
As much as we'd love to, we can't give a definitive answer to this as it really depends on the individual item that you're interested in. Some are designed to be more generous (or more fitted) than others. The exact garment measurements for each individual item are listed on the product pages. If in doubt, email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. They have access to all the measurements of each item and will be happy to help.
We don't take any money until your order has left the warehouse and is on its way to you.
Once your order has been placed you are unable to add further items. However, if you place more than one order on the same day, you will only pay delivery for one. In the process of making your additional order please ensure you request free delivery in the special instructions box.