Women's Size & Fit Chart
We like to have fun at Boden but when it comes to fit, we take things very seriously. To help you find clothes that don’t just fit but also flatter, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below. If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. We’re always here to help you.
How to measure
1. BUST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your bust. It's not as tricky as it sounds, honest.
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline (find it by tipping to the side like a teapot). We promise we’re not just telling you to do this so you look silly.
3. HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg. We know it’s a bum job.
4. FRONT LENGTH: Measure from your shoulder point to the hem. Pretty self-explanatory.
5. INSIDE LEG: Measure from the lowest part of the crotch to bottom of the hem.
|UK Size||Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
|6||XS||up to 33||up to 84||up to 26||up to 66||up to 35||up to 89|
|8||S||33 1/4-34||84-86 1/2||26 1/4-27||66-68 1/2||35 1/4-36||89-91 1/2|
|10||S||34 1/4-35||87-89||27 1/4-28||69-71||36 1/4 -37||92-94|
|12||M||35 1/2-37||90-94||28 1/2-30||72-76||37 1/2-39||95-99|
|14||M||37 1/2-39||95-99||30 1/2-32||77-81||39 1/2-41||100-104|
|16||L||39 1/2-41||100-104||32 1/2-34||82-86||41 1/2-43||105-109|
|18||L||41 1/2-43||105-109||34 1/2-36||87-91||43 1/2-45||110-114|
|20||XL||43 1/2-45||110-115||36 1/2-38||92-97||45 1/2-47||115-120|
|22||XL||45 1/2-47 1/2||116-121||38 1/2-40 1/2||98-103||47 1/2-49 1/2||121-126|
SHOE AND BOOT SIZES
|UK Size||EU Size||US Size|
SWIMWEAR CUP SIZE
|Bra size||Suggested size|
The long and short of it
Unlike many brands, at Boden we know that petite sizing (designed for customers 5ft 3in and under) isn’t just about trimming a bit off the hem. Instead, we’ve proportionally shortened the length throughout on these garments so that they fit and flatter all over, not just at the knees and ankles. You’ll notice the difference when you try our clothes on.
For longer length styles, we’ve added extra length at the bottom, so you can choose where you’d like the hemline to fall and whether you’d like to wear it with flats or (hooray) heels. We know, clever.