Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have an online account, you can opt out of our mailing list under ‘Marketing Preferences’ in the 'My Account' section. Alternatively, please contact us with your full name and address and one of our advisors can arrange this for you.
If you see a banner for the offer, click it! Otherwise, you can apply the 4 digit code in the "Promotion code" box - this is found on the Checkout page, under your shopping list.
Check those 12 digits – any letter ‘O’s are actually zeros! Then head to the Checkout page, where you will see ‘Apply a gift voucher’, in the ‘Payment Details’ section. Click on this, enter the code, and click ‘+ADD’.
If you have already placed your order, please contact us via web chat, or through our contact us page with your order number to hand, and we will see what we can do for you.
Alternatively, if you would like to change your address in your online account, please proceed to the ‘My account’ section, followed by the ‘Address book’. Once here, you can edit an address by clicking on the pencil icon, and following the on-screen instructions. After this, please be sure to assign the ‘Delivery’ tick box to the correct address!
We’ll need to check the status of your order to see if this is possible, as it might already be on its way. Please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
ParcelPoint and Australian Post Returns:
1. Complete the returns note included with your order and enclose it in the return parcel.
2. You can choose to use either of the following returns services:
It’s really simple:
- Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/bodenclothing/return/method to purchase a returns label and to find your nearest store.
- Follow the online process to book your return and print the label.
- Securely apply it to the parcel ensuring that any original delivery labels are covered.
- Then take the package to the ParcelPoint store or a Post office at a time that suits!
- Flat rate returns, starting at $6.95 for the Eastern Seaboard.
Use Australian Post
1. Remove the returns address label and securely apply it to your parcel ensuring that any original delivery labels are covered.
2. Take your parcel to your local Post Office, pay for your postage and hand the parcel over. Remember to ask for proof of postage.
3. Relax in the knowledge that your return parcel is in safe hands.
PayPal FREE Returns:
Free returns for PayPal customers*
How does it work?
1. Activate PayPal Refunded Returns service on the PayPal website.
2. If you are not happy with your order, return it in the normal way.
3. Fill in the online form on the PayPal website, requesting your return postage to be refunded. Add your receipt as proof of postage, detailing the amount to be refunded. This form must be completed within 14 calendar days of the return.
4. If accepted, you will receive a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days.
For more information please click here .
PayPal will refund return shipping costs on eligible purchases. See the General Conditions of use for more information.
Your offer will still apply, unless all of your items are returned, or you no longer qualify for the promotion (as outlined in the offer T&C’s). This is the same for any gift vouchers. However, if you used a promotional voucher and all items are returned, this will be deducted from your refund.
We are pleased to say we process your returns in Australia, rather than waiting for them to get back to the UK. We try to process them as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 14 days when we’re very busy.