Please click on 'Sign in / Register', which is located in the top left corner of our website, and select ‘Sign in now’ on the drop down list. Then click on ‘Forgotten your password’, enter your email address and click ‘continue’ to receive an email. Once it is received, click on 'Get Changing', which will take you to our website. Here, you will be prompted to enter and save a new password, so that you can peruse your account once again!
If you don't receive the password reset email within the time it takes to make a cuppa, be sure to check your junk mail folder. Please also be aware that it will only be valid for 24 hours and, if you have any trouble, please contact us and we will be happy to look into this further.
Please check your spam folder first as they sometimes like to go incognito! If it’s not there, please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
Please note that if you have placed an order with an advisor, you will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
We’ll need to check the status of your order to see if this is possible, as it might already be on its way. Please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you can clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes, but we cannot make any guarantees, as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures. You will find more information about this in our Help Centre. We operate a no-quibbles returns policy.
- Read more about our returns policy here.
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card or by Paypal, we only take payment when your items have been despatched.
Only items that are available are charged so, if you buy a pre-ordered item, we won’t charge you for it until it leaves our warehouse.
Bodenclothing.com.au accepts most major credit and debit cards; VISA and Mastercard. You can also choose to pay using PayPal.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If you to choose to pay by PayPal, you can either:
- Login to your Boden account as usual (recommended) and once at checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal, where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
- Use our guest checkout option. Using this option, you will only have to login once – into your PayPal account and not into your Boden account. However, you will not be able to see these orders in your online account.
All PayPal orders are charged when we despatch your items.
All payments on Bodenclothing.com.au are made in AU Dollars. If you use a card in a currency other than AU Dollars, the rate of exchange and any additional fees will be set by your card issuer.
Local tax may apply and the price may be adjusted at checkout.