For purchases made through bodenclothing.com.au we operate a no quibble returns policy and if you return an item within 3 months of receipt (although this is reduced to 7 days on sale goods), we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item, no questions asked. Sorry, but we're unable to offer an exchange service in Australia.
Earrings (where the internal packaging seal has been broken) and swimwear (where the hygiene strips have been removed) are non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.
If you are sending your order back to us, please fill in and enclose the form attached to your delivery note.
After this period, until the first anniversary of your order arriving, you can still return anything that does not meet your naturally high quality expectations (things like wear and tear are included, though garments that have been mauled by pets, drawn on by nephews, worn while decorating and so forth, don't qualify). So if you're not happy, we will give you account credit for the amount you paid for that item. Should anything spring a fault in the first 6 months, we will, of course, give you your money back.
When returning goods which you bought using a discount or offer, we will adjust the refund accordingly if you fall below the discount/offer threshold, as that discount or offer will no longer apply.
If you are returning goods for refund please send them to:
ATTN Boden Returns
2-4 Bradford Street
We are pleased to say we process your returns in Australia, rather than waiting for them to get back to the UK. We try to process them as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 14 days when we’re very busy.
ParcelPoint and Australian Post Returns:
1. Complete the returns note included with your order and enclose it in the return parcel.
2. You can choose to use either of the following returns services:
It’s really simple:
- Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/bodenclothing/return/method to purchase a returns label and to find your nearest store.
- Follow the online process to book your return and print the label.
- Securely apply it to the parcel ensuring that any original delivery labels are covered.
- Then take the package to the ParcelPoint store or a Post office at a time that suits!
- Flat rate returns, starting at $6.95 for the Eastern Seaboard.
Use Australian Post
Remove the returns address label and securely apply it to your parcel ensuring that any original delivery labels are covered.
Take your parcel to your local Post Office, pay for your postage and hand the parcel over. Remember to ask for proof of postage.
3. Relax in the knowledge that your return parcel is in safe hands.
PayPal FREE Returns:
Free returns for PayPal customers*
How does it work?
1. Activate PayPal Refunded Returns service on the PayPal website.
2. If you are not happy with your order, return it in the normal way.
3. Fill in the online form on the PayPal website, requesting your return postage to be refunded. Add your receipt as proof of postage, detailing the amount to be refunded. This form must be completed within 14 calendar days of the return.
4. If accepted, you will receive a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days.
For more information please click here.
PayPal will refund return shipping costs on eligible purchases. See the General Conditions of use for more information.