Budding activists can splish, splash and save the planet in these recycled bikini bottoms, made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon which gives old fishing nets and fabrics a new purpose. They have a bold all-over striped pattern and a contrasting waistband too.
- Fabric is created from regenerated Nylon. The material is made from old fishing nets and fabric scraps
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ protection
- Fabric is created from regenerated Nylon. The material is made from old fishing nets and fabric scraps.
- Main 78% polyamide 22% elastane
- Lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh water immediately after each use, to remove any traces of chlorine or salt water
- Dry away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not tumble-dry
Delivery & returns
|$25 (on orders under $200)||5-7 Business Days|
|FREE (on orders over $200)||5-7 Business Days|